Concierge In Home Childcare Services…What is it?
With a mix of independent and organized activities, we bring the excitement of play-based learning into the lives of children. The foundation of our program is always education focused on your children’s needs. We include both indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities that offer interactive experiences for all children. Our activities are designed to provide order and routine to their daily lives which help children establish self-confidence.
One of the goals for our programs is to enhance the learning foundation that you provide for your child on a daily basis. Between our providers and your family we believe it is a team effort, which is why we put such an importance on personal and close relationships. During your complimentary consultation with Perfectly Poppins Owner, Michelle Barbera, we will discuss and assess the individual learning needs of your child.
Parents are given a transparent educational curriculum which emphasizes sensorial learning including literacy, science, mathematics, music and art.
- Literacy – Instilling the love of reading is a key component of our programs. Our providers read to and with your children to help develop their language and communication skills.
- Science – Everyone benefits by using scientific information to make valuable choices each day. They deserve to share in the excitement and personal fulfillment that comes from understanding and learning about the natural world.
- Mathematics – Mathematics help children develop critical thinking and reasoning skills and is the key to the foundation for success in their formal schooling years.
- Music – Music and singing deepens children’s sense of community and introduces melodies, language, and rhythms from different cultures.
- Art – Art provides important building blocks of child development. Learning to create and appreciate visual aesthetics is important to the development of children.
- Local events – As a curriculum enhancement extension, a list of local events and places to visit will be provided in your family welcome folder.Please explore and experience all the beauty and charm that Charleston’s islands have to offer.
Valuable Attributes we Incorporate on a Regular Basis
Understanding how a child, as an individual, thinks, feels, and acts will help improve learning and develop meaningful relationships
Setting the example as a parent or teacher through what we say and do is paramount for a child to develop their own sense of integrity.
Making decisions, being trusted, and learning to take credit for one’s actions helps children feel part of a community and family.
Sense of Purpose
Understanding the role they play in society, helps children find direction in life and true motivation.
Learning to express thoughts and feelings increases social interactions and carries over into higher academic achievement.
When learning time management and self-control through a consistent schedule, children feel more secure and comfortable.